Course Selection Notice
- For all students:
- 2st Semester 2016 Academic year course selection period:
Preliminary course selection period: 2016/12/26 (Mon) 12：30~2017/01/3 (Tue) 13：00
Assignments of weightings on courses: 2017/01/04 (Wed) 9：00~2017/01/09 (Mon) 13：00
Result of ballot process of the Preliminary course selection: 2017/01/13 (Fri) 09：00, can access CMU Portal \ Student's Information System to inquire the results.
- Course add and drop: 2017/02/13 (Mon) 12：30~2017/03/01 (Wed) 13：00
- Please do NOT re-select courses which have been passed.
- The same courses which have been studied and the grades have been earned more than one times, we admit only the first grade which is passed. The courses which are separated in two semesters on the same school year, one cannot select the 2nd part course (in the 2nd semester) if the grade of that course in the 1st semester is under 40.
- The instructions and details about Chinese, English (including English oral and aural) and the general education courses, please refer to the websites of Center for General Education and the Beigang Campus. The course selection guidelines for PE courses could be inquired on the website of the physical education office.
- The due date (deadline) of all add and drop process of courses is： 2017/03/01 (Wed) 13：00. Every student should check and confirm his/her courses before 2017/03/03(Fri) on the Students' Information System. Any question happens please turn yourself to department's staff.
- Students MUST add/drop courses in the given period, we do NOT accept any process afterwards.
- After the add/drop course selection, any course that the student enrolled number is less than the rule will be closed. The closed courses will then be announced and dropped. The encountered students are allowed to add courses on the 2nd day of the announcement.
- Every day at noon between 11:30~12:30 the selection system will be shut down for maintenance. Please take a note. Mercy!
- For International Students: If you have any questions, please directly contact your department.
February 10, 2017